Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Get in touch with us now!
Welcome to MediaLab!
MediaLab is a young and ambitious company based in Amsterdam. We are on a mission to become the industry standard for sharing, viewing and storing media for both production parties and broadcasting companies. The international footprint of MediaLab will grow in the coming years by leveraging our knowledge and experience with tailormade and localized solutions. We are proud our platform is being used by leading parties in the media industry like Warner Bros., RTL, EMG and Talpa Network.
Your role as Business Development / Sales Intern:
- A plan to get further underline existing business in the European market;
- Increase MediaLab’s market share in European region by generating & qualifying leads;
- Realize appointments with potential customers for your colleagues, or even take on some yourself;
- Identify needs and wishes of (potential) clients;
- Identify opportunities for MediaLab and develop them into concrete plans;
- Take care of the reports to show the progress of the sales activities;
- Constant contribution to the improvement of our sales and marketing strategy.
What you can expect form us as our new Business Development / Sales Intern:
As our new Sales Intern, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where you will play a central role in achieving ambitious growth. Moreover, we will provide you will all the support you will need to succeed. We offer excellent guidance during your internship and a compensation of 500 Euro/month. We promise you an internship to remember.
Our ideal Business Development/ Sales Intern is:
- Bubbling with ideas and energy;
- Persistent, instead of giving up, you are constantly looking for ways to reach your goal;
- Able to work independently, but indicate when help is needed;
- Has a strong commercial ambition;
- Knows his/her way around on the web and social channels.
We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- You have experience with direct marketing or sales, preferably in a start-up/scale-up environment;
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program;
- Fluent in Dutch & English; German would be an extra plus;
- Available from September 2922 for at least 6 months.
Apply for our Business Development Internship:
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Get in touch with us now! As an intern you are part of the team, we will see you as a full-fledged colleague. After we have received your application (CV or a video introduction), we will contact you for a digital cup of coffee. If we like your profile, we will invite you for a first chat via video call with our CEO Hans de Heus, to explain to you more about us, the role, as well as the specifics of the interview process for the role.
Send your resume to email@example.com or apply via the button below.