At MediaLab we find it important that you have a clear vision about media and tech. During your internship you will deal with content, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and e-mail marketing. You will write, visualize and publish (SEO) content for all marketing assets. You will work on digital campaigns and set up of videos and events. Finally, you will monitor and make reports about all our online activities, so that we can optimize our channels and campaigns. Are you creative and ready for a new challenge? Then we would like to meet you!
Welcome to MediaLab!
MediaLab is a young and ambitious company based in Amsterdam. We are on a mission to become the industry standard for sharing, viewing and storing media for both media production and broadcasting companies. The international footprint of MediaLab will grow in the coming years by leveraging our knowledge and experience with tailormade solutions. We are proud our platform is being used by leading parties in the media industry like Warner Bros., RTL, United and Talpa Network.
Your role as Marketing & Communication Intern:
- Create a marketing & communication plan to get further underline existing business in the Northern European market (scope can be negotiated);
- Contribute to increase MediaLab’s brand awareness in North European;
- Supporting the creation of content, vlogs, video’s, newsletters, and campaigns;
- Keeping track of website and campaign analytics;
- Coordinating projects with Design;
- Updating the event and content calendar;
- Attending weekly marketing and website meetings;
- Supporting Sales with market insights in the Broadcast & Media / Corporate & Brand industries.
What you can expect form us as our new Marketing & Communication Intern:
As our new Sales Intern, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where you will play a central role in achieving our ambitious growth. Moreover, we will provide you will all the support you will need to succeed. We offer excellent guidance during your internship and a compensation of 500 Euro/month. We promise you an internship to remember.
Our ideal Marketing & Communication Intern is:
- Bubbling with ideas and has an eye for detail;
- Creative, flexible, initiative-oriented and an enthusiastic person;
- Able to work independently, but indicate when help is needed;
- You have demonstrable affinity with media and TV.
We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- You are a student who follows a relevant higher professional education or university course;
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and video editing software;
- Fluent in Dutch & English; German would be an extra plus;
- Available from January 2022 for at least 6 months.
Apply for our Marketing & Communication Internship:
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities, where you will get a lot of space to develop yourself? Be part of a fun international team? Get in touch with us now!
As an intern you are part of the team, we will see you as a full-fledged colleague. After we have received your application (CV or a video introduction), we will contact you for a digital cup of coffee. If we like your profile, we will invite you for a first chat via video call with our CEO Hans de Heus, to explain to you more about us, the role, as well as the specifics of the interview process for the role.