The pull add-on allows you to use FTP or UDP for (automated) uploads to MediaLab. It can also be used to create watch folders with cloud storage (e.g. S3 buckets or Azure storage containers).
- Navigate to Settings > Cloud storage > Pull profiles.
- Add a new pull profile by pressing "+" ("Add"), and enter a name for your new profile (e.g. "Avid import").
- If you want to change the default settings, press "Edit":
- Choose a remote destination or create a new one.
- You can select users who will receive a notification when new files have been uploaded using this profile.
- You can select a target folder where new files will be added. By default, we have created a new folder for you with the name of the pull profile.
- Press "Save" to save any changes you have made.
- Press "Activate" to activate your new pull profile!
- The remote destination will now be monitored for new files, and they will be imported automatically.
Please note you must be administrator to access this feature, and the pull addon must be turned on for your Lab. If the pull addon is not enabled for your Lab, please contact us.