With this feature users can embed their files via MediaLab, so there is no need to re-upload your files to anywhere else. There are multiple ways to embed your file:
- Iframe with player: This will provide you with a snippet of HTML code which you can use to include media on your site.
- Theater page: This link will include the full theater page, which can be used in iframes or redirects.
- Social media: Use this link to share your file on social media.
- Preview: This URL will display the file’s preview
- Thumbnail: This URL will display the file’s preview
- File: This URL will display the file’s source
Video embed parameters
For embedding videos and animated gifs there are player options:
You can implement these options by adding them at the end of the iframe url, e.g.: